Mechanical Technician (Vietnam Office)
The mechanical technician is responsible for the execution of mechanical testing for ACT Lab’s clients to ensure compliance with applicable standards. The mechanical technician will be responsible for conducting routine testing, maintaining test equipment, utilizing equipment for product testing, and reporting results back to the Supervisor of Mechanical Testing to determine the next course of action.
About ACT Lab
ACT Lab is an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory that conducts consumer product safety and compliance testing for an active world. Specialties include the mechanical and chemical testing of bikes and accessories, helmets, e-mobility products, children’s products, and additional sporting goods. ACT Lab’s services extend beyond testing with an industry-leading team of experts providing individualized guidance on product evaluation, research and development, auditing, and quality control. With four test labs and six corporate offices across the globe, ACT Lab works with customers to navigate compliance through all aspects of the supply chain to deliver safe and reliable products to consumers.
ACT Testing Co., LTD
Long An province, Vietnam
• Conduct routine testing
• Record test data and communicate results
• Carry out routine equipment maintenance
• Install and operate equipment and systems
• Maintain a clean working environment
• Follow all company health, safety, and environmental policies
• Follow all quality protocols and report any discrepancies to the manager of operations/mechanical testing
• May be assigned special or ad hoc projects
• College/University Degree required
• 1-2 years of mechanical testing experience a plus
• Bicycle and outdoors sporting goods experience a plus
• English speaking, reading, and writing skills a plus (for non-English speaking locations)
• Good hand/eye coordination when handling samples and various equipment
• Must be able to read, understand, and follow work instructions in a safe, accurate, and timely manner
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office and other basic office computer skills/software
• Strong attention to detail, able to work well under pressure
• Good time management and communication skills
• Ability to work well with others and independently
Compensation: Salary range available on request and based on experience.
To apply, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com or submit your resume below.