Job Postings Page
Thank you for checking in with ACT. Please see below for available positions. For questions or inquiries, please contact: email@example.com
ACT Lab is an independent third-party accredited laboratory conducting consumer product safety and compliance testing for the lifestyle and sports focused markets such as bike, outdoor, moto, but also serves youth, toy and other general consumer goods and product markets. ACT currently operates a headquarters testing lab/offices in Long Beach, CA, an administrative, sales and marketing office in Los Alamitos, California and lab locations in China and Taiwan.
The primary role of the Marketing Specialist is to coordinate and implement global brand marketing initiatives by print, web, social media and at face-to-face events. Occasional travel to tradeshows, meetings and events is required.
General duties of the Marketing Specialist to include:
- Planning and coordinating marketing campaigns, monitoring and reporting on effectiveness and results.
- Maintaining global marketing project calendar.
- Developing and coordinating content for web, social media, trade shows, conferences and marketing collateral such as advertisements, flyers and brochures.
- Writing and editing copy for emails, newsletters and press releases as needed.
- Booking trade shows, managing and ordering show services, designing exhibits and displays, scheduling show staff, planning special events, sponsorships, and lead retrieval efforts.
- Organizing the production of branded and promotional items such as stationery, merchandise, promo items.
- Oversee online social media presence and programs to improve reputation and recognition.
- Analyzing web traffic, statistics, recommending and implementing areas of improvement.
- Working closely with outside graphic designers, web developers, marketing contractors, and PR firms.
- Managing and enhancing sales lead generation, measuring results.
- Working closely with ACT staff in each lab location to create and implement necessary tools to market services worldwide.
- General management of all marketing activities within the department
- Experience: 3-5 years in marketing and project management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Bicycle, Outdoor Sporting Goods, or other product experience a plus
- Computer literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com.
Perks, Excellent benefits
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Matching Employer Contribution
- Paid Vacation
- Personal Time and Holidays