Job Postings Page
Thank you for checking in with ACT. Please see below for available positions. For questions or inquiries, please contact: email@example.com
Sales Associate (Long Beach Office)
The Sales Associate will be responsible for all sales activities and job duties, from lead generation through to close of job. This individual will be able to elevate company standards, achieve sales goals and meet client’s expectations. The Sales Associate is also responsible for duties that are requested by their supervisor(s).
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Outreach to potential new clients.
- Field calls for both current and new clients.
- Maintain close relationships and communications with clients.
- Create projections for business based on their knowledge of client actions.
- Create quotations for incoming jobs.
- Create invoices for jobs that have been completed.
- Maintain visibility over invoices and reports sent to clients.
- Revise client reports as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of sales experience; technical sales experience a plus.
- Intermediate level Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel. Some knowledge of CRM and sales tracking systems also a plus.
- Able to multitask efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills with good command of English language in speaking, reading and writing; other languages beneficial, but not required.
Compensation: $40,000.00 base salary + commission.
Please direct your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your resume below.