Job Postings Page
Thank you for checking in with ACT. Please see below for available positions. For questions or inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Representative (China Office)
ACT Lab is an ISO/IEC 17025 independent third-party accredited laboratory conducting consumer product safety and compliance testing. Specialties include mechanical and chemical testing of helmets, bicycles, bicycle components and accessories, scooters, sporting goods, children’s products, toys, and more. Our unbiased product evaluation, research and development, auditing, and quality control services allow our customers to more effectively and consistently deliver safer, more reliable products to market.
ACT Lab is currently looking for a full-time Sales Representative with excellent communication skills, experience in the bicycle, helmet, and/or toy industry is required. Responsible for the selling of ACT testing services, by building on current client relationships and garnering new prospective clients.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Service current ACT clients
- Garnering prospective(new) Clients:
- Telemarketing and emailing to prospective new clients from lists, selling ACT testing services to China domestic manufacturers and overseas customers (Example Products: Helmet, Bicycle, Scooter, Toy, Apparel, Chemical and others).
- Managing accounts and creating long-term testing plans
- Meeting with clients as needed
- Creating quotes
- Creating sales projections for customers
- Coordinating with lab and customer to ensure testing is being conducted properly
- Assisting other members of the sales team and other departments as needed
- Working with Finance department to create invoices
- Sending test reports to customers
- Sales monthly and yearly reporting of sales projections to ACT USA
- Achieving the monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals set by ACT President
- Attending tradeshows inside and outside China
- College or Bachelor above Education
- At least 3 years’ work experience of Sales area, Bicycle/Helmets/Chemical/Toy… Industry Related experiences will be preferred
- Excellent communication skills, good teamwork spirit under work pressure, good customer service attitude
- Good English Skills(CET-4) will be preferred
- Must be willing to travel 25% of the time
Compensation: Salary range available on request and based on experience.