Job Postings Page
Thank you for checking in with ACT. Please see below for available positions. For questions or inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Associate (Long Beach Office)
Sales Associate will be responsible for the selling of ACT testing services, by maintaining current client relationships and developing new relationships with prospective clients. This individual will be able to elevate company standards, achieve sales goals and meet client’s expectations. The Sales Associate is also responsible for duties that are requested by their supervisor.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating quotes for new and existing customers
- Creating sales projections based off quotes and other customer communication
- Coordinating with lab and customer to ensure testing is being conducted properly
- Working with Finance department to create invoices
- Sending test reports to customers
- Garnering prospective Clients
- Telemarketing and emailing prospective clients from lists and selling ACT testing services
- Sales monthly and yearly reporting of sales projections to ACT USA
- Achieving the monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals set by ACT President
- Attending tradeshows
- Following up on outstanding invoices after 30, 60 and 90 days
- 2-3 years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Bicycle and Outdoor Sporting Goods experience a plus
- Computer literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
Compensation: Salary range available on request and based on experience.
Please direct your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com or submit your resume below.