ACT Lab US has been tested for a few scope expansions and can now provide the services specified in the scope of accreditation listed below:
- DIN EN 17404 – Cycles – Electrically power assisted cycles – EPAC Mountain bikes
- DIN 79010 – Cycles – Transportation bikes and cargo bikes – Requirements and test methods for single- and multi-track cycles
- UL 2271 – ANSI/CAN/UL/ULC Standard for Batteries for Use In Light Electric Vehicle (LEV) Applications
- UL 2272 – ANSI/CAN/UL Standard for Electrical Systems for Personal E-Mobility Devices
- UL 2849 – Electrical Systems for eBikes
You can view our updated certificate of accreditation by clicking this link: Certificate Of Accreditation.